Ubilium for the Carriers
Independent telecommunications operators as well as cable and cellular operators are seeking opportunities to connect with new customers and increase customer loyalty by offering new public access broadband services, and even bundling them with existing backhaul and subscriber offerings.
The Ubilium solution provides these operators with the critical tools to launch new broadband services with a shorter time to market with reduced upfront costs. Ubilium’s comprehensive feature set provides superb scalability and performance along with a host of key benefits to Carrier grade operators:
- Centralized user authentication and billing applications designed to provide a 99.995% uptime commitment.
- A comprehensive and centralized end user billing and authentication architecture that can be integrated with external billing systems and user account databases.
- A 24X7 helpdesk that provides the operators, their end-users, and the location providers with all the necessary assistance in accordance with the operator’s predefined SLA.
- An end to end solution offering including the back-end service management applications, access gateways, help desk and network monitoring services, and installation and project management services throughout North America.
- Ubilium’s turnkey solution package and flexible business models greatly reduce the operator’s time to market, startup costs, and even the ongoing maintenance and support costs.
- Operators profit from Ubilium’s extensive experience in a variety of public access environment including Hotels, MDU’s, conference centers, and WiFi Hot Spots.